Phi Phi Islands is one of the most famous islands in the Andaman Sea region. Phi Phi Island is currently one of the world’s main snorkeling and diving destinations for tourists. It’s located between Phuket and Krabi but Phi Phi Islands actually belong to Krabi province. The island is about 48 kilometers away from Phuket and 45 Kilometers from Krabi. There are two distinct parts to the island - commonly known as Phi Phi Don and Phi Phi Lay – separated by a small stretch of water.
To get to Phi Phi there are basically two options; ferries and speedboats. Ferries take 90 minutes and speedboats 45 minutes.
What is included in the tour
- Pick up from hotel by air-conditioned vehicle and transfer to departure pier
- Vegiterian lunch
- Scuba Dive (40-45 min under water)
What is NOT included in the tour
- National Park Fee
- Fantastic view for photography
- Tag along with your best travel companions for a memorable water adventure on this tour.
- The island is about 48 kilometers away from Phuket and 45 Kilometers from Krabi.
- 06:30 hrs - 07:00 hrs Pick up from your hotel. (Khaolak Area.
- 07:30 hrs - 08:00 hrs Pick up from your hotel. (Phuket Area)
- 09:00 hrs Arrive at Port – Welcome by your local guide. Group color ‚ full free of snorkeling Equipment. Information on tour program and weather.
- 09:30 hrs Departure to Phi Phi island by speed boat.
- 10:30 hrs Arrive at Maya Bay (Where the movie The Beach was filmed ) Relaxing and swimming on a white sandy beach,- Visit the other famous Phi Phi Lae Island where are the world-famous of the Paradise emerald clear sea and bays; Viking Cave, Pi Leh Cove, Loh Samah Bay.
- - Visit Maya Bay where "The Beach" was filmed, Take photo shots, watching the superb view and enjoy your relaxing time before departing for Phuket. 12:00 hrs Lunch (Buffet on the Beach Restaurant)(Halal or Vegetarian food on your request)
- This time you will do scuba at phi island
- - Enjoy discovering coral reefs and beautiful fish at the wonderful diving place.
- 13:30 hrs Departure to Khai Island.
- - Visit, feed and take photos with crab-eating monkeys at Monkey Bay.
- - Passing by Viking Cave, a place for swallow's nest concession.
- 14:30 hrs Relaxing at Koh Khai Island is a flat beautiful island with blending white sand and very clear water. Enjoy swimming with crystal clear water and snorkeling with plentiful coral and plenty of colorful fishes.
- 16:00 hrs Departure from “Khai Island”
- 17:00 hrs Arrive at the Pier and transfer back to the hotel by the impressive trip.
- 17:00 hrs - 17:30 hrs Arrive at your hotel. (Phuket Area)
- 18:00 hrs - 18:30 hrs Arrive to your hotel. (Khaolak Area)Note: all times are approximately very occasionally weather conditions may cause the program to be changed without prior warning
*Remark: Travelers throughout the year but should check weather reports before traveling.