Feel the wind touches your face and hopping by speedboat heading to Phi Phi islands. Stop at a few places such as Ao Ling (Monkey Bay), Hin Klang for snorkelling and Koh Mai Pai (Bamboo Island) for the relax swimming then reaching out for the lunch at Koh Phi Phi Don. We will spend the rest of the beautiful day at Phi Phi Leh snorkelling and swimming as you wish, and visit Maya Bay which is the famous locations of the Hollywood movie ‘The Beach’.
What is included in the tour
- Round-trip transfer from/to your hotel located in Ao Nang/ Klong Muang areas by shared vehicle
- Sea transfer from/to Phi Phi Island by speed boat
- English speaking licensed guide
- Snorkelling Equipment & life jacket
- Lunch (Vegetarian option available)
- Cool soft drink and fresh fruit (Depend on the season)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal expenditures
- Tips or gratuities
- National park tickets THB400 for adult, THB200 for child (to be paid directly at the entrance)
Walk in the footsteps of Leonardo DiCaprio in beautiful Maya Bay.
- 0800-0830 hrs: Pick up from your Krabi hotel and transfer to the pier.
- 0900-0930 hrs: Enjoy 30 minute speed boat ride to Bamboo Island.
- 0930-1030 hrs: One hour to enjoy Bamboo Island swimming and snorkeling.
- 1030-1045 hrs: Speedboat ride down past Phi Phi Don Island to Phi Phi Ley Island.
- 1045-1050 hrs: A short photo stop at Viking cave then move onto Maya bay.
- 1050-1100 hrs: Briefly visit Pilay Cove to see the beautiful turquoise water and take some photos.
- 1100-1130 hrs: Into Maya bay and stop for about 30 minutes, just long enough to walk through the island to Loh Samah bay.
- 1130-1140 hrs: Move to Phi Phi Don Island and briefing stop at Monkey beach.
- 1400-1500 hrs: Enjoy lunch at the beach. Approximately one hour is spent here for swimming and snorkeling.
- 1500-1545 hrs: Return to AoNang passing Transfer back to your hotel.
Please note that the itinerary and timing are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions.
National Park entrance fee of 400 THB per adult and 200 THB per child, to be paid at point of entry.
This tour is not recommended for pregnant ladies, infants or people with back or neck problems.
Please bring a towel, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops, and a camera.
Do not collect any marine life, whether dead or alive, such as seashells, corals, crustaceans and fishes, as souvenirs or collectibles.