Phi Phi Islands tour is one of the most famous island tour in the Andaman Sea region. Phi Phi Island is currently one of the world’s main snorkeling and diving destinations for tourists.
It’s located between Phuket and Krabi but Phi Phi Islands actually belongs to Krabi province. The island is about 48 kilometers away from Phuket and 45 Kilometers from Krabi. There are two distinct parts to the island - commonly known as Phi Phi Don and Phi Phi Lay – separated by a small stretch of water.
The Cruise has 3 different Seat Class
- Economy Class (Standard)
- Silver Class (VIP)
- Gold Class (Super VIP)
What is included in the tour
- Two Way transfer by minibus
- Coffee,Tea,Soft Drink And Soft Cake (1 Time Serve)
- Mask Snorkel and Life jacket
- Indian Lunch option available
- Seasonal fresh fruit
- Tour guide.
- Electric seat (Gold class)
- Private Room with Security Key Card (Gold Class)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Tips/ Gratitude
- National Park Fee of THB 400 per person for adult and THB 200 per person for child (4 - 11 years old), payable directly to the Thai government staff, if you would like to go snorkelling or swimming. If you do not wish to snorkel or swimming, there is no additional fee.
- Luxuary sun deck for a fabulous view
- Stunning View for photography
- special Gold Class (Super VIP) for VIP person
- Snorkeling in crystal clear water
07:00 hrs - 07:10 Hrs
Pick up from the hotel and transfer to pier.
Departure from Rassada Port Phuket to Phi Phi Don Island (This ferry have Air-conditional)
Arrival in Phi Phi Don (transportation port) (direct to Tonsai pier) Package one day tour.
Sightseeing around Phi Phi Lay Island By Cruise, Swimming And Snorkeling at Monkey Bay
Buffet Lunch at the most beautiful sea view restaurant of Phi Phi Don After lunch free time at leisure on the beach
HIGHLIGHT OF THE TOUR Snorkeling around Maya Beach areas (The Beach Movies)
- National Park Fee of THB 400 per person for adult and THB 200 per person for the child (4 - 11 years old), payable directly to the Thai government staff, if you would like to go snorkeling or swimming. If you do not wish to snorkel or swimming, there is no additional fee.
The Package included swimming, Snorkeling but the customer will need to pay national park fee 400 THB to the local governor (They will come to collect money directly on the boat)
But If the customer does not want to swim is no need to pay (Please inform to us)
Nov. - Apr. (High Season) Snorkeling & feeding fishes at Monkey Beach. Swimming, Snorkeling & relaxing with colorful tropical fishes at Maya Bay. (Where the movie The Beach). Sightseeing at Bida Islands, Loh Samah Bay, Pileh Bay & Viking Cave to experience that crystal clear waters.
May. - Oct. (Low season) Sightseeing around Phi Phi Lay Islands. (Maya Bay, Loh Samah Bay, Pileh Cove & Viking Cave) Swimming & snorkeling at Monkey Beach.
Departure from Phi Phi to Tonsai Pier
Arrival Rassda Port Phuket
Arrive at your hotel after a pleasant trip
Note- The itinerary Mentioned is subjected to change depending on weather/ Sea conditions