Make the most of your time in the gorgeous Phi Phi Islands by traveling there by speedboat. Maximize the time you have while hopping around the paradises which make up this tiny chain of idyllic islands in the midst of a clear blue sea, giving you more time at each destination and a shorter but more exciting trip between them. With the wind blowing in your hair, see the sights of Monkey Bay, Viking Cave, Pileh Cove, and Loh Samah Bay, relax on Bamboo Island and dine on Koh Phi Phi Don. Finish the day re-enacting scenes from the Leonardo Di Caprio movie The Beach by visiting Maya Bay, where it was filmed.
What is included in the tour
- Join in tour
- Pre-departure tea & coffee
- Snorkeling equipment
- Hotel transfers
- English-speaking guide
- Boat transportation
What is NOT included in the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Tips & Personal
- Great Tour Visiting Phi Phi Ley, Maya Bay, Monkey Beach, Pileh Lagoon.
- Afternoon, enjoy the colorful fishes and marine life at Bamboo Island where you can find Nimo.
- Great Snorkeling at Maya Bay, Bamboo Island.
- Premium Tour departs from Premium pier in Boat Lagoon.
- Please note: The itinerary and timings below are subject to change without prior notice due to the weather and tidal conditions of the day
- 07:30 am-8:00 am pick up from hotel to Royal Phuket Marina
- 09:30 am sightseeing at Nui Bay, “Camel Rock”
- 10:00 am swimming, relaxing, feeding wild monkeys at Monkey Beach
- 10:30 am sightseeing at Viking Cave, heading into Pileh Lagoon, swimming
- 11:00 am snorkeling at Loh Sama or Bida Island
- 11:30 am arrive at Maya Bay, swimming in a lagoon, relaxing on the beach
- 12:00 pm buffet lunch served at Phi Phi Don
- 1:30 pm snorkeling at Hin Klang (coral reefs)
- 2:30 pm free time on Bamboo Island, swimming, relaxing, sunbathing
- 3:30 pm heading back
- 4:30 pm arrive at Royal Phuket Marina