Sometimes you may imagine your destination in mind, an imagination by expectation. In the end, it may prove illusory, which offers a comprehensive tour that can fill your vacation with the real impression by Mother Nature the Phang Nga Bay Tour. The bay is protected by low and has become one of the most beautiful National Park. Its virginal beauty will take your breath away. The boat will take you to see the mystical mountains around the bay and the fishing village.
What is included in the tour
- Join in tour
- Lunch (vegetarian available)
- English speaking guide
- Boat transportation
- Roundtrip hotel transfers
- Insurance provided by the operator
What is NOT included in the tour
- Tips/ Gratitude
- Personal Expense
- Take a glimpse of daily life in Sea Gypsy Village.
- Visit Suwannakuha Temple and see Buddha Cave.
- See the two mountains of Khao Ta Poo.
- Enjoy the beauty of Ping-Kan, also Known as James Bond Island.
- 9:00am-9:30am pick up from your hotel in Phuket
- Transfer to the pier in Phang Nga Province
- Visit Suwankuha temple (monkey cave)
- Go sightseeing in Phang Nga Bay National Park via a longtail boat
- Have lunch in Panyee village
- Stop by the James Bond Island
- Travel back to the pier for transfer back to Phuket
- 5:30pm-6:00pm arrive back at your hotel
Note: All the above mention program subject to change without notice due to the weather and sea condition and sea tides levels
- The operator will reconfirm your pick up time in advance. As this is a group tour, please be patient in there are any unforeseen delays along the pick up route