Phang nga Bay & James Bond Island:An amazing five island trip including visits to awe-inspiring cave systems, only accessible by canoe
Suitable for relaxation, swimming and romance: An amazing five island trip including visits to awe-inspiring cave systems, only accessible by canoe
Note: This program is subject to change dependent on weather and sea conditions. This trip is not recommended for pregnant women.
What is included in the tour
- Round Trip Transfer
- Drinking Water,
- Life Jacket
- Canoeing Gear
- Tour Guide.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Pier fee (THB25/pax)
- Tips/ Gratitude
- Personal Expense
- Visit Suwannakuha Temple and See Buddha Cave
- Explore Panak Island
- Enjoy Canoeing at Talu Island
- Sightseeing, Relaxing at Khao Khian and Lawa Island.
Pick up from hotel/residence, transfer to Phang Nga Pier.
- Visit monkey cave (Suwankuha Temple)
- Depart from pier to Phang Nga Bay national park and do some sightseeing by speed boat with our experienced and knowledgeable guides.
- Sightseeing Khao Khien and Khaao Maju
- Have a great lunch at most Famous Fisherman village (Panyee Island.)
- Visit James Bond Island to discover the famous movie location "The man with the Golden Gun" was filmed and take your leisure time.
- Visit Talu Island this place has beautiful to do Sea Canoeing
Leave to phang naga and back to your hotel.