Phang Nga Bay & James Bond Island: An amazing five island trip including visits to awe-inspiring cave systems, only accessible by canoe. Suitable for relaxation, swimming, and romance: An amazing five island trip including visits to awe-inspiring cave systems, only accessible by canoe.
Note: This program is subject to change dependent on weather and sea conditions. This trip is not recommended for pregnant women.
What is included in the tour
- Round Trip Transfer
- Drinking Water,
- Life Jacket
- Canoeing Gear
- Tour Guide.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Pier fee (THB25/pax)
- Tips/ Gratitude
- Personal Expense
- Visit Suwannakuha Temple and See Buddha Cave
- Discover mysterious caves, limestone cliffs, and furry inhabitants on Panak Island.
- Cruise along emerald waters and admire the natural wonders surrounding you.
- Sightseeing, Relaxing at Khao Khian and Lawa Island.
- 7:30am pick up from your hotel, drive to Ao Por Pier
- 8:30 am arrive at Ao Por Pier
- 9:30 am depart for Phang Nga Bay by speedboat
- 10:00 am arrive and sightsee at Panak Island, swim in a lagoon
- 10:40 am arrive at James Bond Island
- 11:30 am sightsee at the mangrove forest, "Puddle Rock" and ancient paintings
- 12:00pm lunch at Panyee Island
- 1:30 pm Kayaking at Hong Island
- 2:30 pm free time on Naka Noi Island, swimming and relaxing on the beach
- 5:00 pm arrive back at Ao Por Pier, return hotel drop off