Have a great time exploring Penang, even if you only have four hours. After a convenient hotel picks up, you will get to see a number of key attractions in the city. The tour starts off with a visit to the Kek Lok Si Temple where you can marvel at the 7 Tier Pagoda of the 10,000 Buddhas. In addition to this, you will see the 30.2-meter bronze statue of Guanyin, the Goddess of Mercy. This compact tour also takes you to new heights – literally – because you will get to rise 833 meters above sea level aboard the funicular train ride to the top of Penang Hill. Explore a beautiful Buddhist temple, Kek Lok Si, with its stunning architecture and sculptures. Get an insight into local culture from your informative English speaking guide.
What is included in the tour
- Join the tour.
- English speaking guide and driver.
- Round trip transfer from your hotel.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Tips and gratuities (optional).
- Personal expenses.
- See Penang's stunning landscapes and architectural sights.
- Enjoy marvelous views of the city from the best angles.
- Marvel at the beauty of local temple sculptures.
- Explore a beautiful Buddhist temple, Kek Lok Si, with its stunning architecture and sculptures.
- 9:00am/2:00pm hotel pick up
- 10:00am/3:00pm Kek Lok Si Temple
- 11:00am/4:00pm Penang Hill Funicular Train (train ride included)
- 12:00pm/5:00pm 7 Tier Pagoda of 10,000 Buddhas
- Bronze Statue of Goddess
- 1:00pm/6:00pm drop off at your hotel
- Morning: 9:00am-1:00pm
- Afternoon: 2:00pm-6:00pm