Pattaya Floating Market is established under the concept of presenting Cultures and traditions of 4 regions of Thailand Northern, Southern, Central, and Northeastern. The concept covers how people from these 4 regions live, what their main activities are, and what the main products from there are, so the floating market could indicate what people in different areas live and what they earn from their ancient times. Additionally, Pattaya Floating Market is the largest floating attraction in the East of Thailand, which would encourage more visitors to come to Pattaya.
Pattaya Floating Market not only presents cultures and traditions from different regions of Thailand but also presents niche products from there, such as wooden sculpture, silverware, textile, paper handcrafts, sailing-boat model, wooden-handmade bags, Thai silk, and so on.
Child Policy :
Child over than 120 cms we will charge as adult rate
What is included in the tour
- Admission Fee
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal Expenses
- Get a sneak peek on the daily lives of locals as they interact with the boat vendors.
- See traditional Thai musical instruments in the many shops around the market.
- Visit the largest floating market in Thailand.
- The concept covers how people from these 4 regions live.
- Children height under 120 cms. are considered to be charged as the child rate (free of charge for Package 1 option).
In any case of your booking isn't matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child's age, child's height, the number of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. Tapoma.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guests.
- The floating market is open 9:00 am-8:00 pm, Monday-Sunday
- Shops are open 9:00 am-7:00 pm, Monday-Sunday