Pattaya Dolphin Show, here’s a selection of photos and video from the show at the Dolphin World Resort which opened in August 2011
The dolphin aquarium at Pattaya Dolphin World has tiered concrete seating, is roofed, sheltered from the sun and cooled by fans. Commentary is in both Thai and English.
What is included in the tour
- Admission Ticket Only.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Other Activity inside is optional.
- Food & Beverages
- Tips and Gratitudes(Optional).
Several times a day there are 45 minutes shows. Seating is provided for approximately 2000 people per show (according to the staff at the Pattaya Dolphin World). The show is maybe not at the same level as the more famous shows in other parts of the world but it is still entertaining. During the show, there are various types of acts with four dolphins. The dolphin show lasts about 1 hour, food and drink are available on site. A food court and a few outlets had already opened to provide the necessary souvenirs as well as food and drinks. The Pattaya Dolphin World brochure claims many more activities are on-site, including BB gun, Airsoft gun, Children’s playground, Fishing park, and water park, most of these activities will not be available until mid-2012, best to check first to avoid disappointment. Many dolphin shows and dolphinariums claim that the dolphins used in their show are rescued dolphins, usually after the dolphin supposedly collided with a boat or becoming entangled in fishing nets. Animal shows, for better or for worse are becoming a popular sideline at many of the Pattaya tourists, at Nong Nooch, they feature an elephant show, the Tiger Zoo has a tiger show, the Crocodile Farm has a crocodile show, the Sanctuary of Truth also occasionally has a dolphin show.
- See the cutest and most intelligent marine creature take center stage in an exciting dolphin show.
- Watch dolphins display their best tricks and talents with their professional trainers.
- Get to interact with the dolphins and learn more about their marine lifestyle.
- Here’s a selection of photos and videos from the show at the Dolphin World.
- 9:00am-5:00pm, daily
Dolphin Show Time
- 11:00am, 1:00pm. 3:00pm and 5:00pm, daily
- 9:45am, 11:45am, 1:45pm, 3:45pm and 5:00pm, daily