In this tour, you will go to Orchha with a private car(Up to 4 people) or van(Up to 6 people) from Gwalior. A private tour to see the beautiful Ram temple has an intriguing history behind it. The Idols which were supposed to be installed in the magnificent Chaturbhuj Temple were kept on the ground where this temple now stands. We will also visit Jehangir Mahal, Orchha Fort place. This is a classic example of Mughal architecture. The domes are built according to Timurid customs and the gates or Iwans are large enough to allow entry of War elephants. And also visit Betwa river and many more. If you want to visit Pitambara peeth in Datia (optional) then you have to pay additional charges. You'll return safely to Gwalior to your hotel after this day of history.
What is included in the tour
- Hotel Pick-up and drop off.
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle.
- English speaking tour guide.
- 1 bottled water.
- Toll, fuel charges and parking fees.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Insurance provided by the operator.
- Meals and beverages.
- Rafting and boating in river Betwa.
- Tips/gratuities (optional).
- Personal expenses.
- We will visit amazing places and temples.
- We will capture the iconic view at Betwa river.
- Explore the corridors of the Jehangir Mahal and capture unforgettable memories.
- We will see the Chaturbhuj Mahal and learn about its history.
- 7:00am pick up from the hotel.
- Drive to Orchha.
- Breakfast at a local restaurant (own expense).
- Enjoy a visit to the beautiful Ram temple.
- Enjoy a visit, Jehangir Mahal, Orchha Fort place.
- Lunch at a local restaurant (own expense)
- Enjoy a visit to Betwa river.
- 6:00 pm drop off at Gwalior.