The tour will start with a stop at the Jumeirah area and the famous Burj Al Arab, which is famous worldwide. Sometimes, in order to appreciate the new, we must look back to the past. This tour of the more traditional side of Dubai gives you a look into modern Dubai before turning your gaze to the more cultural side of the city from where its roots came. Depart from your hotel to see the world-famous Burj Al Arab for a photo opportunity before heading to Jumeirah Mosque, the center of religion in the city. In Bastakyia, you’ll be able to see some of the older forms of households as well as visit the Dubai Museum that showcases valuable artifacts from the past. Now there’s a treat: You get to ride an Abra Taxi! It’s actually a boat that sails down Dubai Creek, ferrying passengers along. The Spice Souk is a foodie’s dream, as thousands of spices from around the world can be found here. Your tour ends with a safe drop off back at your hotel.
What is included in the tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- English-speaking guide
- Abra ride
- Recorded headphone commentary in Chinese
- Entrance to Dubai Museum
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals and beverages
- Tips (optional)
- Go on a vibrant Dubai tour that not just shows off the modern, but also displays the traditional side of the city.
- Travel over Dubai Creek on an Abra Taxi.
- The old structures and traditional homes in Bastakiya are remnants of older days.
- Hit up the gold and spice souks to marvel at some valuable wares.
- 8:00am-8:30 am pick up from hotel
- 9:00 am tour starts
- 9:30 am departure from hotel, head to Burj Al Arab
- 9:45 am arrival in Burj Al Arab (10-minute photo opportunity)
- 10:15 am departure from Burj Al Arab, head to Jumeirah Mosque
- 10:30 am arrival in Jumeirah Mosque (15-minute photo opportunity)
- 10:40 am move to Bastakyia, see the old houses and visit Dubai Museum
- 11:10 am arrival at Dubai Museum (30 minutes visit)
- 11:20 am departure from Dubai Museum and move to an Abra Taxi
- 11:40 am take Abra Taxi down the creek
- 12:10 pm arrival at Spice Souk/Gold Souk (1-hour visit at both places)
- 1:00 pm drop off back at Dubai Mall