Explore a number of majestic heritage sites in this one day tour around North Goa. Discover numerous heritage sites built by the Portuguese during their 450-year rule of Goa. Get to experience majestic temples, exotic beaches, and delicious seafood surprises! Your tour will begin in the well-preserved Fort Aguada. See how the 17th-century fort stands firmly against time in front of the Arabian Sea. Walk along its thick brick walls and take pictures with its lighthouse that guided thousands of ships many years ago. Your next pitstop will take you to the beautiful beaches of Calangute, Ashwam, Vagator, and more! Finally, the trip will end in the charming and picturesque gothic-inspired Church of Mae de Deus or Saligao church.
What is included in the tour
- Air conditioned shared coach
- Parking fees
- Hotel pick up and drop off (Calangute/Baga/Candolim/Sinquerim/Arpora/Porvorim)
- English speaking guide
What is NOT included in the tour
- Entrance fee to Snow Park
- Meals and beverages
- Pick up and drop off to and from ex-directory areas
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Explore a number of majestic heritage sites in this one day tour around North Goa.
- Walk down the beautiful beaches of North Goa where you can enjoy the panoramic view of the Arabian Sea.
- The popular Calangute beach is the largest beach in north Goa that transformed itself as a party hub.
- Explore the dramatic red cliffs of Vagator beach and its historic Fort Chapora.
- 8:45am pick up from hotel in Calangute/Baga/Candolim/Sinquerim/Arpora/Porvorim area
- Fort Aguada
- Calangute beach
- Ashram beach
- Morjim beach
- Vagator beach
- Anjuna beach
- Saigon church
- Optional visit to Snow Park (entrance fee: INR350)
- 4:30pm drop off at hotel in Calangute/Baga/Candolim/Sinquerim/Arpora/Porvorim area