Enjoy an 8-hour private tour to a fort and the famous beaches of North Goa with an English speaking guide. Visit the 400-year-old Aguada Fort and learn about its history and architecture. Discover the vibrant sea colors of Calangute Beach and see the thrilling water sport activities. North Goa is full of lively colors and beaches, so why not take a splendid tour of the region with an English speaking guide who'll lead you to the best of its destinations? You first head to Fort Aguada to uncover its deep history and its features, from its architecture to its lighthouse. Head to Calangute Beach and see the locals, and enjoy shopping for local handmade craft items! Stop by Vagator Beach to enjoy the sand and the surf and head to Anjuna Beach afterward, the most famous beach in North Goa! It's a day of colors, sand, and surf.
What is included in the tour
- Private tour
- Hotel transfers in private air-conditioned car
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking guide
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals and beverages
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Explore the hidden secrets of Aguada Fort.
- Discover its different areas and the history behind it.
- Shop for local crafts in Calangute Beach.
- Visit the pristine beaches of Vagator and Anjuna.
- 9:00am pick up from the hotel and proceed towards Fort Aguada
- Explore the Fort Aguada, its architecture, lighthouse, jail, and other areas
- Stroll by the Calangute Beach and shop handicraft items indigenously crafted by the Goan people
- 1:00 pm approx. reach Vagator Beach
- 3:00 pm visit to the most popular Anjuna Beach
- 5:00 pm approx. hotel drop off