Nong Nooch Paradise-Pattaya, Thailand, is a world-renowned tropical garden wonderland where you can experience some of Asia's most beautiful Botanical gardens, along with an incredible list of attractions. Offering famous Elephant and Thai Cultural Shows, a unique performance & sports car collection, elephant safari's and more, making it a must-see tourist attraction close to Bangkok.
Nong Nooch Activities
There are many great experiences to have at Nong Nooch, whether a single person, family, couples or groups-their truly is something for everyone! Take a look and find out more.
What is included in the tour
- Admission ticket
What is NOT included in the tour
- Lunch : Add- on available at the time of checkout
- Personal Expense
- Visit this beautiful and award-winning garden showcasing an impressive range of plants and landscaping.
- Capture stunning photos of you and your loved ones amid the breathtaking landscape.
- Explore the 600 acres of tropical vegetation and stunning landscaping.
- Discover an exotic tropical garden in the heart of Thailand.
- 34/1 Moo 7, Na-Jomtien, Sattahip, Chonburi 20250 Thailand
How To Get There:
- By Taxi: You can take a taxi from South Pattaya (approx. 20 mins)