Thinking of shopping for family & friends also wanna taste street food in Thailand lets go to CHINA TOWN locally known as YAOWARAT. China town is alive with opportunities to explore & discover a unique side to day-to-day life in Bangkok. This is a popular place for shopping as you can find everything in this area both wholesale and retail. If you are food lovers, you will enjoy Chinese dishes on the street side and fascinate with lively and crowded people in the area. Another place that will blow your mind is Pak Klong Talat as it’s the largest flower market in the city. Enjoy the bright, blooming and fresh flowers in many different kinds as well as the good smell of these flowers. For tropical flowers, roses, daisies, and chrysanthemums are the most popular kinds. You can easily find your favorite flowers though it’s a rare one here. Amazingly, this could make the land around this area become the most pricy in Thailand.
What is included in the tour
- Transportation with pick up and drop off from hotel in Bangkok city area.
- English speaking guide.
- Tour programs as indicated in the itinerary.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal expenses such as tips, alcoholic beverage, etc
- Other services not mentioned on this programme
- China town is alive with opportunities to explore & discover a unique side to day-to-day life in Bangkok.
- Experience Pak Khlong Talat (Flower Market).
- You will enjoy Chinese dishes on the street side and fascinate with lively and crowded people in the area.
- You can easily find your favorite flowers though it’s a rare one here.
18:00: Pick up from Hotel in Bangkok.
- Visit Yaowarat Road in Bangkok is in the heart of Thailand's biggest and most vibrant Chinatown. : Continue to the night flower market “Pak Klong Talat” to buy flowers, especially orchids and tropical flowers and special flower garlands. Also included is a trip to a nearby vegetable market for all the vegetable spices and herbs used in a Thai kitchen.
23:00: Return to your hotel.