We will see the best sites in New and Old Delhi on a private half-day tour. We will see the imposing architecture built during the British era and learn about India's history when you drive by the Parliament House and the India Gate along Rajpath (King's way). then, take a cycle-rickshaw ride through adjoining streets for a firsthand experience of a busy traditional bazaar. your way through local markets like Chandni Chowk and Dariba Kalan that offer a variety of street foods, jewelry and more. A glimpse of the famous Jama Masjid mosque and complete your experience with a cycle-rickshaw ride through the narrow alleys of Old Delhi. We will Visit one of the biggest Hindu Temples called ‘Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple’. And Move on to the streets of Chandni Chowk, pass by the ‘Red Fort’ in a tuk-tuk to visit Asia’s largest spice market and Visit the two biggest UNESCO World Heritage sites, Humayun’s Tomb and Qutub Minar. Then, we will visit Birla Temple and Gurudwara Bangla Sahib and many other places.
What is included in the tour
- Pick-up from hotel and drop services.
- An English speaking guide.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal Purchases.
- Any meals are not mentioned on the tour.
- Personal Expenses.
- It stands as a memorial to 70,000 soldiers of the British Indian Army who died between 1914–1921 in the first world war.
- Local market and the firsthand experience of a busy traditional bazaar.
- Visit the Jama Masjid Mosque, one of the largest mosques in India.
- It was an inspiration and prototype for many minarets and towers built after it.
- 9:00am pick up from your hotel.
- Visit Old Delhi attractions such as Jama Masjid, Asia’s biggest mosque built by Shah Jahan.
- Move on to the streets of Chandni Chowk, pass by the ‘Red Fort’ in a tuk-tuk to visit Asia’s largest spice market.
- Visit one of the biggest Hindu Temples called ‘Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple’.
- Break for lunch in an Indian multi-cuisine restaurant (own expense).
- Pass by ‘The Presidential House’, known to be the second biggest after Quirinal Palace in Italy and ‘India Gate’, which is a war memorial of India.
- Visit the two biggest UNESCO World Heritage sites, Humayun’s Tomb and Qutub Minar.
- 4:00 pm drop off at a local hotel in Delhi.