Explore the National Museum of Singapore – home to numerous historical artifacts and exhibits. Dating back to 1887, the National Museum of Singapore is the country's oldest museum and a cultural and architectural landmark. Despite its rich historical background, the museum's galleries have adopted the latest cutting edge display techniques that redefine the traditional museum experience. From humble beginnings to the present day metropolis, you'll learn about everything from daily life to the rapid development of this island nation over 700 years of Singapore history. The National Museum of Singapore hosts a variety of exhibitions, festivals, film screenings, and thought-provoking performances all year round – so you are sure to witness a truly great event during your visit.
NOTE:- All packages are only applicable to foreigners. Permanent Galleries and Special Exhibitions are free of charge for Singaporean Nationals and Permanent Residents (PRs) as well as children aged 0-6.
What is included in the tour
- Access to Singapore History Gallery and all Level One and Two galleries.
- Access to the ‘An Old New World’ Exhibition.
- Access to both Permanent Galleries and Special Exhibition.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal expenses.
- Any meals are not mentioned in this tour.
- Visit the National Museum of Singapore - one of the country's cultural and architectural landmarks.
- The National Museum of Singapore hosts a variety of exhibitions.
- Despite its rich historical background, the museum's galleries have adopted the latest cutting edge display techniques.
- Check out the museum’s latest special exhibition: An Old New World.
- See a stunning display of the virtual landscape and deepen your knowledge of the exhibit with their mobile app.
- Experience the worlds of art and technology combine through the 3D and immersive Story of the Forest exhibit.
- 10:00am-7:00pm, daily
- Last admission at 6:15 pm