Discover Singaporean and Southeast Asian art at the National Gallery Singapore – home to over 1,000 artworks. Explore Southeast Asian art at the new National Gallery Singapore. After opening its doors on 24 Nov 2015, the gallery is located in Singapore's Civic District and boasts a combined floor area of 64,000 square meters and is housed in two of the island's most iconic buildings: former Supreme Court and City Hall. National Gallery Singapore is the largest visual arts venue and museum in Singapore – home to over 1,000 artworks and it is certainly one of the main attractions in Singapore. Visitors are introduced to Singaporean and Southeast Asian art in the long-term and special exhibitions taking place at the gallery.
What is included in the tour
- Admission to the Permanent Galleries (DBS Singapore Gallery, UOB Southeast Asia Gallery)
- Singapore Citizens and PRs can attend Permanent Galleries for free
What is NOT included in the tour
- Admission to Singapore Biennale 2019: Every Step in the Right Direction (Singtel Special Exhibition Gallery)
- Discover Singaporean and Southeast Asian art at the National Gallery Singapore.
- Discover versatile local art in Permanent Galleries and attend one of the art exhibitions held at the National Gallery.
- A visit to the National Gallery Singapore is a great opportunity to discover art.
- Visit the ideally located National Gallery Singapore - between two iconic city landmarks: Supreme Court and City Hall.
- Saturday-Thursday: 10:00am-7:00pm (last admission: 6:30pm)
- Friday: 10:00am-9:00pm (last admission: 8:30pm)
Free Open House Dates
- 18 May and 9 Aug 2020