Naggar Castle is one of the few places in Manali which reflects the culture of the Himalayan people and shows the actual architecture of the old days. The Naggar castle is around 20 kilometers from Manali. Naggar also has a famous folk art museum and a hot water spring that tourists shouldn't forget to visit. We will visit Naggar Castle, Jagatsukh Temple and many more. It is a palace made of wood and on our way to the palace, we were able to see a lot of roses bloomed everywhere. This Castle situated at Naggar on Manali-Naggar Highway. In one word it is good scenic Castle and now maintained HPTDC.
What is included in the tour
- Private customizable tour
- 05 hours of private charter service
- English speaking driver
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel fees
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals and beverages
- Any Activity fees
- Attraction entrance fees
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Enjoy a comfortable private charter in a modern air-conditioned car.
- Naggar also has a famous folk art museum and a hot water spring that tourists shouldn't forget to visit.
- This Castle situated at Naggar on Manali-Naggar Highway.
- We will Visit the religious Shiva Temple in this Tour.
- Jagatsukh Temple
- Shiva Temple
- Naggar Castle
- Roerich Art Gallery.
- Note:- Itinerary will be re-schedule as your comfortability