Enjoy the scenic landscapes, picturesque environments and the priceless treasure of tranquility during the camp. Have a bonfire under the stars and enjoy quality time with your friends or family in the peace of the mountains. One of Munnar's best destinations is Top Station, a 1,700m above-sea-level site that gives you breathtaking views of the mountain ranges, and even the clouds that settle around it. This camping experience gives you the full thrill of being able to watch the sunrise and set in this dazzling vantage point, and enjoy a campfire experience with your fellow travelers. Your first stop is the meet up at the Harrison Malayalam plantation where you meet your local guide. Then you hop aboard a jeep which will travel through the narrow paths of Kannan Devan hills, surrounded the lush greenery and foliage that Munnar is known for. It's an off-road journey that allows you to get wonderful views of surrounding areas and plantations on the way up the winding roads. You might want to get up before dawn to catch the beautiful sunrise on Top Station the next day before you enjoy a local breakfast as the birds and the forests come to life for the day. You will then pack up for the day, take the jeep back down to your original meet up point, and the adventure ends.
What is included in the tour
- Overnight camping experience
- Camp with comfortable bedding
- Dinner on day 1
- Breakfast on day 2
- First aid kit
- English speaking guide
What is NOT included in the tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Other meals and beverages
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Take in the breathtaking views from the top.
- It's a camping trip that takes you to the top of the world
- Trek up to Top Station, 1,700m above sea level.
- Watch the sun sink down from your splendid campsite.
- 10:00 am reach Harrison Malayalam plantation and meet the local guide
- Board the jeep and ride through Kannan Devan hills
- Enjoy the off-road and tea plantation jeep ride
- See narrow roads winding through tea estates
- Reach the campsite and marvel at the picturesque beauty of Munnar
- Enjoy dinner and admire the luxurious thickets around you
- Spend some quality time with friends or family while relaxing at the bonfire
- Enjoy local breakfast
- 8:00am approx. start descending towards the town by jeep
- 11:00 pm drop off at the meetup point
Meet Up Information:
- Time: 10:00am
- Location: Harrison Malayalam Pappathi Tea Estate Parking Point
- Address: Suryanelli, Tamil Nadu 685618
- Please Note: After booking, the operator will be in contact with you to reconfirm the pickup time and itinerary