Explore the scenic beauty of a tea plantation as you walk through a luxurious tea estate wrapped around the mountain. Rejuvenate yourself in the beautiful environment around you, and the serenity enveloping the whole region. Tea is one of the most important products to be grown and produced in Munnar. With Munnar's splendid natural environment and climate, tea grows well here, and this walking tour will take you through one of the tea plantations in the area. You will meet your English speaking guide right at the gate of Kanan Devan Hills Plantation, a plantation that produces local Tata Tea, which is exported all over the world. Here, in the plantation, your guide will tell you about the history and culture of Munnar in relation to tea and this plantation itself, as the sweet scent of tea in all its various types will waft around you.
What is included in the tour
- 4 hours join in tour
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking guide
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals and beverages
- Tips (optional)
- Your guide will tell you about the history and culture of Munnar in relation to tea and this plantation itself.
- This walking tour will take you through one of the tea plantations in the area.
- Marvel at the rolling emerald hills covered in tea plants.
- Lose yourself in the serenity and tranquility of your surroundings, as the scent of tea floats around.
- 9:00 am/2:00 pm reach Kanan Devan Hills Plantations and meet up with the guide
- Walk and explore around the tea plantation, learn the processing of tea
- Learn about history and culture of Munnar from your guide
- Enjoy the best glimpses of the tea plantation along with the picturesque landscapes
- 1:00 pm/6:00 pm approximately, conclude your tour at Kanan Devan Hills Plantations
Meet Up Information:
- Time: 9:00am/2:00pm
- Location: Outside Kanan Devan Hills Plantations gate
- Address: KDHP House, Munnar, Idukki, Kerala 685612
- Please note: After booking the operator will contact you to reconfirm the meeting time and itinerary