Experience a more authentic side of Munnar, away from the usual tourist spots, through a four-hour cycling tour. One of the best ways to see it's finest locations through the winding pathways is to go on a cycling tour with a local guide. You'll meet your guide right at the gates of Kannan Devan Hill Plantation, where you will get your tour briefing and get your bicycle for the ride. From here, you'll cycle your way through Munnar's thick forests and greenery, taking in the tranquility that the forest is known for. There will be villages where you see the locals going about their day, children playing, and you'll see the families at work. Shola forests will be all around you, referring to the patches of stunted mountain thickets and greenery, which is common for the area. Your tour will end where it began at the gate of the Kanna Devan Hill Plantation.
What is included in the tour
- Join in the cycling tour
- Modern bicycle
- English speaking guide
- Bottled drinking water
What is NOT included in the tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Alcoholic beverages
- Meals and beverages
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Get a look at tea and cardamom plantations, two big industries in the area.
- Enjoy a thrilling bike ride over the mountain trails of Munnar.
- See brilliant views of the forests Munnar is so famous for.
- Pedal through the beautiful scenery and enjoy the fresh air.
- 8:00am/2:00 pm reach Kannan Devan Hill Plantation gate and meet your guide
- Get a briefing of the tour from the guide and collect your bicycle
- Cycle winding its way through the Shola forests, cardamom estates, and tea gardens
- Stop by the beautiful tea gardens and click photos
- Interact with the locals and learn more about Munnar
- 12:00 pm/6:00 pm conclude your tour at Kanna Devan Hill Plantation gate
Meet Up Information:
- Time: 8:00am/2:00pm
- Location: Outside Kannan Devan Hill Plantation Gate
- Address: KDHP House, Munnar, Idukki, Kerala 685612
- Please note: After booking the operator will contact you to reconfirm the meeting time and itinerary