In this tour, we will go through a short safety briefing before trekking as it will take about three hours to reach the top and take some time to appreciate the beauty of Bali while enjoying your breakfast. After your breakfast, trek down the mountain and visit a beautiful coffee plantation along the way. We will explore Hike to the top of an active volcano, Mount Batur, part of UNESCO's Global Geopark Network and up to the height of 1717 meters (5633 feet) above sea level and be rewarded with mesmerizing views. Indulge in a delicious breakfast at the top with the backdrop of stunning Balinese mountainscapes. Then, we will stop at a coffee plantation and try Luwak Coffee, the rarest and most expensive coffee in the world.
What is included in the tour
- Hotel picks up and drops off in Kuta, Tuban, Seminyak, Denpasar, Sanur, Ubud, and Nusa Dua only.
- English speaking trekking guide
- Wooden trekking pole and flashlight.
- Breakfast (egg and bread).
- Entrance ticket to a coffee plantation
What is NOT included in the tour
- Tips and gratuities (optional).
- Get to the peak just in time to take photos of a breathtaking sunrise.
- Glide through the lush green forest as you ride the jungle swing in Bali.
- We will explore Hike to the top of an active volcano, Mount Batur.
- Experience more fun and adventure when you try white water rafting at Ayung River.
Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking:-
- 1:30 am hotel pick up.
- 3:30 am short safety briefing.
- 4:00 am Mount Batur sunrise trek.
- 7:00 am breakfast.
- 10:00 am wash up.
- 11:00 am visit a coffee plantation.
- 12:30 pm hotel drop off.
Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking with Other Activities:-
- Please note: The schedule is subject to change depending on the traffic conditions on your tour date.
- 1:30 am - 2:30 am hotel pick up.
- 3:30 am arrive at the starting point and attend a safety briefing.
- 3:45 am the start of the trek.
- 6:00 am watch the sunrise and eat breakfast at the summit.
- 7:00 am continue trekking around the crater and begin to descend.
- 8:45 am arrive at the finish point.
- 9:00 am visit a Balinese coffee plantation (optional).