Mount Abu is a hill station located in the Aravalli Range. Travelers come here each year for its romantic vibe and as a retreat from the Rajasthan heat. It’s not called “an oasis in the desert” for nothing. It has many rivers, lakes, and waterfalls, making it the perfect refuge from the sweltering heat. On this trip, you’ll visit its most popular lake: Nakki Lake. It’s beautiful and sacred, and also has a fascinating legend behind it. Mount Abu is also home to many temples. You’ll get to explore the five Jain Dilwara Temples, and admire the treasured marble statues in Guru Shikhar. Book now and spend a magical day in the oasis in the desert.
What is included in the tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking, toll taxes, and fuel charges
- Basic English speaking driver/guide
- Bottled drinking water
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals and beverages
- Alcoholic beverages
- Camera fees at any monuments
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Watch the dazzling sunset on Mount Abu, home to many centuries-old temples.
- Bring home a souvenir from the nearby marketplace.
- Admire the intricate marble carvings in the famous Dilwara Temples.
- On this trip, you’ll visit its most popular lake: Nakki Lake.
- 7:00 am pick up from hotel in Udaipur
- 9:30 am reach and visit the famous five Jain Dilwara Temples
- 10:00 am visit the famous Guru Shikhar Temple and see their treasured marble statues
- 12:30 pm take a break for lunch at a restaurant (at own expense)
- 1:30 pm head to Nakki Lake
- 2:00 pm reach Nakki Lake and enjoy boating
- 4:00 pm proceed to the local market area and stroll through various shops and enjoy shopping
- 5:30 pm approx. continue strolling up to the Sunset Point from where you can enjoy the panoramic view of the setting sun.
- Conclude the tour and head towards the hotel
- 8:00 pm drop off at hotel in Udaipur