Go on a bird-watching trip at the famous Bondla Wildlife Sanctuary. Enjoy a scenic drive on a forested uphill road with an unforgettable color palette. Witness rare bird species like the Malabar Grey Hornbills, Ruby Throat Bulbuls, Indian Pittas and more. A trip to Bondla, Goa’s smallest wildlife sanctuary, is a true treat for bird-watchers. The ride to the destination may be long but the road is incredibly picturesque. And, once you do get there, you have an extremely rare chance to see some of India’s most elusive and solitary bird species like the Ruby-Throated Bulbul, the White Rumped Shama, the Fairy Blue Bird or the Malabar Grey Hornbill. As this is a private tour, you will have loads of time to take in Bondla’s beautiful scenery, both on the spot and on the road. You will travel in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle with plenty of opportunities to take photos along the way.
What is included in the tour
- Private Tour
- Hotel transfers within 10kms of Calangute area
- Transportation by private air-conditioned car
- English speaking guide
- Bottled drinking water
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals and beverages
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Go on a bird-watching trip at the famous Bondla Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Enjoy a scenic drive on a forested uphill road with an unforgettable color palette.
- Learn fun informative facts about Bondla Wildlife Sanctuary's inhabitants.
- Witness rare bird species like the Malabar Grey Hornbills, Ruby Throat Bulbuls, Indian Pittas and more
- 6:30am meet up outside Baskin Robbins ice cream shop at Calangute / pick up from hotel in Calangute area
- Head towards Bondla Wildlife Sanctuary
- Range around the forest area to witness rare species of birds and take photos
- 11:45 am conclude the tour at Baskin Robbins in Calangute / drop off at hotel in Calangute area