If you fancy an early morning desert expedition complete with camels, falcons and an enticing Arabian Breakfast in the desert, this tour is for you. Escape the city, heading east into the Arabian Desert, boasting spectacular landscapes and rolling sand dunes. The rugged 4x4 Jeep stake off on an adrenalin-filled drive over soft sand dunes and into the wilderness. The fun continues at our Arabian Desert Campsite where you experience a traditional welcome with ‘Gahwa’, Arabic coffee and local dates. Take selfies with a fascinating Falcon and interact with the falconer to learn more about UAE's national bird. Enjoy sandboarding, brief camel rides and ‘Shisha’, the Arabic water-pipe before partaking from a delicious Arabian Breakfast comprising local and regional items. Afterward, a pleasant drive brings you back. Truly a great way to invigorate your senses with plenty of fun, food, and sun.
What is included in the tour
- Pick up and drop off from your designated location or hotels within Dubai
- 4 hours desert tour
- English-speaking safari guide
- Dune bashing
- Desert photography opportunity
- Camel farm visit
- Falcon show
- Camel ride
- Traditional Arabic coffee
What is NOT included in the tour
- Tips and Gratuities (optional)
- Go dune bashing and enjoy the rippling waves of sand.
- Get the chance to ride a camel.
- Enjoy a dune drive with an expert off-road driver-guide at the wheel.
- Climb up the steep dunes and slip, slide, and skid down the slopes.
- 6:00am-6:15 am hotel pick up by 4x4 Land Cruiser
- 7:30 am arrive at Mleiha Area (Red Dunes)
- 7:30 am-8:45 am short dune bashing, photo stops, refreshments, sandboarding, camel farm visit
- 8:50 am arrive at Arabic desert campsite
- 8:50 am-9:50 am enjoy a short camel ride, falcon show, Arabic coffee (Gahwa), Shisha and Arabic breakfast
- 9:50 am depart for hotel
- 10:30am-11:00am hotel drop off