Explore toy-making traditions in different countries: from Singapore and Japan to the United States and Germany. Don't be confused. MINT has nothing to do with the popular gum flavor. MINT stands for Moment of Imagination and Nostalgia with Toys. And that means that MINT is a true paradise for going back to childhood days and a real must-visit for families with kids. The museum features an extensive collection of vintage toys, considered to be the largest of its kind in Southeast Asia. You will get to see more than 50,000 toys and memorabilia from over 40 countries including Singapore, Germany, Japan, the United Kingdom, the United States and more, ranging from the mid-19th century to the mid-20th century.
What is included in the tour
- Admission ticket
What is NOT included in the tour
- Discover toys and memorabilia from the mid-19th century to the mid-20th centuries
- See over 50,000 vintage toys from around the world.
- Reminisce and play at the Mint Museum of Toys in Singapore, a great place for kids and adults alike.
- Take a look at toys from Singapore, Germany, Japan, United Kingdom, the United States, Bulgaria and more.
- 9:30am-6:30pm, daily
- Mr. Punch Public House will be closed for renovation until Mar 2020