Prepare to get wet and conquer the majestic Mhadei River in this rafting activity in Goa. Make your Goa trip memorable and embark on this thrilling river rafting adventure at Mhadei River! Book via Travel Needs Help and conquer 10 kilometers of Mhadei that is recognized as the lifeline of Goa. Your day will begin with a quick training so you can get familiar with your gears and the characteristics of the river. Once you’re ready, prepare to enjoy an hour of exciting twists and turns as you conquer the wild currents of the river. Keep your eyes open during your journey and make sure to admire the dense forest that surrounds Mhadei. A friendly and professional guide will also accompany you during your rafting experience to make sure that you will have a safe and fun time.
What is included in the tour
- 10km rafting experience
- Raft, paddles, safety helmet, life vests
- English-speaking guide
- Transfers to/from the meet up location going to the rafting point
What is NOT included in the tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Meals and beverages
- Insurance by the operator
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Have an adrenaline-pumping day with your friends and join this river rafting activity in Goa.
- Savor the cool waters of Mhadei River and enjoy 10 kilometers of thrilling adventure.
- No need to worry about your safety as all your gears will be provided and you'll be led by a friendly guide.
- 9:30am/2:30 pm meet up at Earthen Pot Restaurant
- Board the minivan to reach the activity location in Mhadei River
- Learn about river rafting techniques, get insights, and get ready for the activity
- Enjoy approximately 1 hour of rafting for 10km
- After the activity, board the minivan and get back to the meeting point
- 12:30 pm/5:30 pm concludes the tour at The Earthen Pot Restaurant
Meet Up Information:
- Time: 9:30am/2:30pm
- Location: The Earthern Pot Restaurant
- Please note: After booking, the operator will contact you to reconfirm the booking
- Please be at the meetup location 15 minutes prior to your preferred schedule
- The Earthen Pot Restaurant, Sayed Nagar, Valpoi, Sattari, Goa. Please see map for reference
- Minimum age to participate is 12+
- Children aged 12-15 must get a safety clearance from the instructor
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women and guests with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Sandals or secure sneakers are allowed but slippers are strictly not allowed