Spend a relaxing yet thrilling day around the Marina Bay area crossing bridges overlooking Singapore's skyline. Zoom past the iconic Singapore Flyer through Marina Bay Sands and stop at the gorgeous Gardens by the Bay. Marina Bay is the must-visit vicinity to see what Singapore does best – crafting tourist venue after tourist venue for an unforgettable city experience. This guided tour is as good as any day tour for the family, with all Singapore's highlights covered in just 2 hours' time. For the 2 hours tour package, your adventure begins at the Singapore National Stadium. Then further into the Central Business District, you will cross the Tanjong Rhu Bridge to the Gardens by the Bay, passing through the iconic SuperTrees.
What is included in the tour
- Join-in tour
- English, Chinese, Malay, and Cantonese speaking guide
- Mini Segway rental
- Safety equipment: helmet, elbow and knee guards
What is NOT included in the tour
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Your friendly guide will teach you how to use the self-balancing vehicle before the tour begins.
- Spend a relaxing yet thrilling day around the Marina Bay area crossing bridges overlooking Singapore's skyline.
- You will love the Mini Segway if you think walking is overrated.
- Take the Mini Segway on a spin around Marina Bay and experience a breezy journey from start to finish.
- Meet up at O-Ride Singapore Mini Segway Tours
- Tour starts at Singapore National Stadium
- Singapore Indoor Stadium
- Tanjong Rhu Bridge
- Gardens by the Bay (East Garden, Marina Barrage, South through Central Gardens)
- ArtScience Museum
- The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands
- Tour ends at The Helix (formerly the Double Helix Bridge)
- Back to Singapore National Stadium
Meet Up Location:
- O-Ride Singapore Mini Segway Tours at Kallang Wave Mall
- Address: 1 Stadium Place, #02-19 Kallang Wave Mall S397628
- 10:00am-10:00pm, daily
- Earliest tour: 10:00am
- Last tour: 7:00pm or 8:00pm
- Minimum age to participate: 5+
- Children ages 0-4 are not allowed to join this activity
- Guests must weight at least 30kgs and a maximum of 150kgs to participate
- Pregnant women are not advised to join this activity
- This tour is not wheelchair friendly