Mari Mari Cultural Village is a unique location showcasing the culture and lifestyle of five ethnic Sabah communities: the Bajau, Lundayeh, Murut, Rungus, and Dusun. You will get a chance to see first hand a variety of unique traditional activities: blow-pipe making, tattooing, and even fire-starting as well as learn about the locals’ beliefs and culinary specialties. Watch a cultural performance to understand the Mari Mari even better and enjoy an authentic meal before heading back to your hotel. Choose one of the two tour times that best suits your schedule at 10:00 AM/02:00 PM.
What is included in the tour
- English-speaking guide.
- House tour with demo activities and performances.
- Round trip transfers.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal travel insurance.
- Any personal purchases.
- Learn about the traditional way of life and chat with the locals.
- Pay a visit to Mari Mari Cultural Village and explore its mesmerizing landscapes.
- Discover 5 ethnic Malaysian tribes with one village visit.
- See blow-pipe making, fire starting, tattooing and more.
- 9:00 am/1:00 pm pick up from the hotel.
- 10:00 am/2:00 pm arrive at Mari Mari Cultural Village and meet your village guide.
- Greeted and briefing on village rules.
- 10:15 am/2:15 pm enter to the village and visit 5 tribe houses.
- Dusun House, Rungus Longhouse, Lundayeh Tribe House, Bajau House, Murut Longhouse.
- 11:30 am/3:30 pm cultural dance performance in the hall.
- 12:00 pm/4:00 pm enjoy lavish meals prepared by a local chef.
- 1:00pm/5:00pm depart back.
- Please note: This itinerary is just a sample for reference only. The actual timings might differ.