Opened in June 2005, the Malay Heritage Center is the perfect insight into the wonderful culture of the Malay community in Singapore. Through the numerous exhibits, programs and activities that are the perfect learning experience for visitors of all ages, discover the cherished history of the Malay community in the country. Walkthrough the heritage center on your own, or make use of one of the free guided tours to get a more in-depth understanding of the several exhibits thanks to your knowledgeable English speaking guide. Explore the Malay Heritage Centre at your own time and pace and learn about the rich Malay culture in Singapore. Wonderful cultural exposure and learning opportunities for visitors of all ages and interests.
What is included in the tour
- Admission ticket to Malay Heritage Centre.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal expenses.
- Any personal purchases.
- Discover the history and culture of the Malay community in Singapore.
- Try out some of the programs and activities perfect for all ages.
- Walkthrough numerous exhibits.
- You might even be able to catch some live performances depending on when you visit.
- Tuesday-Sunday: 10:00am-6:00pm
- Last admission is at 5:30 pm
- Closed on Mondays