Mahanakhon SkyWalk Thailand's highest 360-degree observation deck and rooftop bar at 314 meters high, offering spectacular panoramic views of the city from Thailand's tallest building. Located on the 74th, 75th and 78th floor of the King Power Mahanakhon Building, highlights of the indoor and outdoor observation deck include one of the world's largest glass tray floors, Thailand's highest Rooftop Bar, and Thailand's fastest video-themed elevators -- which allows visitors to ascend to the 74th floor in 50 seconds.
What is included in the tour
Entrance to Mahanakhon SkyWalk Bangkok
Indoor 74th - 75th floor
Rooftop 78th floor
What is NOT included in the tour
Personal expenses such as food and drinks, souvenir, etc
Other services which are not mentioned in this program
Experience 360-degree panoramic views from the indoor observation area
Walk on one of the world’s largest Glass Tray at 310 meters
One of Thailand’s fastest VDO-themed elevators! Travel to the 74th floor in less than 50 seconds
- Dedicated spacious and elegant lobby area with ticketing counters.
- A corridor of digital walls before reaching the elevator boarding area.
- One of Thailand’s fastest VDO-themed elevators! Travel to the 74th floor in less than 50 seconds.
- Experience 360-degree panoramic views from the indoor observation area.
- Learn more about Bangkok’s landmarks through an Interactive Augmented Reality experience and dynamic interactive touch screens.
- Boarding area for hydraulic glass lift with panoramic views.
- Thailand’s highest outdoor observation area, with its highest point located at The Peak, 314 meters above ground level.
- Walk on one of the world’s largest Glass Tray at 310 meters.
- Thailand’s highest Rooftop Bar, with champagne, signature cocktails, and an unbeatable sunset experience.
MAHANAKHON SKYWALK SOUVENIR AREA:
- Limited edition souvenirs are available on the 4th floor.
How to get there
Address: King Power MahaNakhon Tower, 114 Narathiwas Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok
Located in the heart of Bangkok, King Power Mahanakhon Building is conveniently accessible via public transportation and BTS Skytrain
From Suvarnabhumi Airport, take the Airport Link to the Phayathai BTS Station, then take the train to BTS Chong Nonsi Station (Exit 3), and then walk straight ahead for approximately 2 minutes
From King Power Rangnam BTS Station, take the train from Victory Monument BTS Station to Siam BTS Station. Then, transfer to a train at Siam BTS station that goes to BTS Chong Nonsi Station. Get off at Chong Nonsi Station, then leave from Exit 3 (Exit 3). After leaving from Exit 3, walk straight ahead for approximately 2 minutes