Madame Tussauds created a big buzz in downtown Bangkok last week by inviting the late king of you can go to visit the World Famous Wax Superstars at Madam Tussauds is popular around the world for a real wax museum. Learn all there is to know about the famous wax museum and discover how the lifelike sculptures are created. Discover a stunning collection of wax figures from local showmen and notable politicians to world-class athletes and award-winning scientists. Explore the museum to meet your favorite stars: dance alongside Michael Jackson, strike a pose on the red carpet next to Angelina Jolie, snap a quick selfie with Albert Einstein – all in a day. Do not miss the chance to visit your dream superstars....take a picture with your great superstar at Madame Tussauds.
What is included in the tour
- Madame Tussauds Entrance Ticket
What is NOT included in the tour
- NOT INCLUDE TRANSFER
- Personal expenditures
- Any Food
- English speaking guide
- Tips or gratuities
- Combo: Madame Tussaud and sea life, Click Here
The World's favorite wax museum opens its 10th attraction on the 6th floor at Siam Discovery, Bangkok. Photograph and mingle with the A-Listers, challenge your sports hero and get on stage with your favorite stars. President Vladimir Putin of Russia is the latest resident of wax attraction Madame Tussauds Bangkok, one of the country’s premier tourist attractions. And getting up close to President Putin is unprecedented at Madame Tussauds Bangkok, as there will be no KGB security personnel or minders to keep you from seeing up close what the action man really looks like.
- Enjoy exclusive skip-the-line access when redeeming your ticket by booking.
- Browse 8 different themed zones with wax figures from around the world.
- Strike a pose on the red carpet and snap photos with famous film characters.
- Meet your favorite celebrities at Madame Tussauds Bangkok.
- You have to reach 6th Floor, Siam Discovery Center Shopping Mall, Bangkok by your own
- For Combination 2 tickets, you must visit SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World (on levels B1-B2 in Siam Paragon) first in order to collect your Madame Tussauds tickets.
- Open daily from 10.00 am. to 09.00 pm.
- Madame Tussauds Bangkok 6th Floor, Siam Discovery 989 Rama I Road,
- Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
Visit combo: Madame Tussaud and Sea Life Ocean World, Click Here
How to reach there:
- BTS Sky Train:- You can take a BTS Sky Train from any of the stations and get down at Siam Station, Siam Discovery is in the heart of Siam shopping district.
- MRT:- You may try underground train from any station to Sukhumvit.