The latest cultural landmark to grace the capital of UAE, Louvre Abu Dhabi will take you on a breathtaking visual journey to the world’s most celebrated pieces of art. After opening its doors to the public in late 2017, the highly anticipated Louvre Abu Dhabi has been gaining well-deserved traction and praise for its world-class collection representing centuries of art – tracing humanity’s artistic heritage from the first cities of the world to achievements made in the present. The impressive creative accomplishments of human civilization take center stage in 12 galleries, tailored chronologically than nationality and theme, highlighting the common vein and openness of all cultures. Witness 35,000 artworks from around the world, with a particular focus on Eastern and Western styles, including the famous works of Leonardo da Vinci, Claude Monet, Giovanni Bellini, Jackson Pollock, Jacques-Louis David, and many more.
What is included in the tour
- Entrance ticket
What is NOT included in the tour
- Embark on a journey of the world through artistic displays at the Louvre Abu Dhabi.
- Don't forget to look up at the metal-domed building and catch the streaks of sunlight peeking through.
- See the world in a new light as you follow the story throughout the 12 galleries inside.
- Nicely situated in the heart of Abu Dhabi, Louvre is a top choice museum to include in your travel bucket list.
- Saturday-Sunday and Tuesday-Wednesday: 10:00 am-8:00 pm
- Thursday-Friday: 10:00am-10:00pm
- Louvre Abu Dhabi, Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi