Enthused with amazing sound and breathtaking effects, the Sound and light show is something you must not miss when in Orchha. The Orchha Fort complex, which houses a large number of ancient monuments consisting of the fort, palaces, temple, and other edifices, is located in the Orchha town in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. The Orchha Sound and Light show at the Fort/Palace Complex takes place from 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm in English and from 8:45 pm to 9:45 pm in Hindi. It covers the history of Orchha and its glory in an interesting audiovisual medium.
What is included in the tour
- Entry to sound and light show
What is NOT included in the tour
- Tips and gratuities.
- Personal expenses.
- Optional activity costs.
- Enjoy the magnificent Sound and Light Show in Orchha.
- It covers the history of Orchha and its glory in an interesting audiovisual medium.
- Enjoy a light and show at the 16th century Orchha fort believed to have been built by Rajputs.
- 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm in English
- 8:45 pm to 9:45 pm in Hindi
- Orchha, Madhya Pradesh 472246