This is a must-visit for all animal lovers and nature buffs. Take photos of the colorful birds in their natural habitat, including the stunning macaws with their distinctive coloration, or the pink flamingos that are known to make funny poses throughout the day. See various mammals playing around with their buddies, such as adorable rabbits and guinea pigs, cuddly white raccoons, and even some bearcats! If you want to get up close and personal with the animals, you can buy a bag of feed and give them little treats (insider tip: the macaws just love the sunflower seeds and peanuts, so make sure to give these to them if you want to take great photos). Langkawi Wildlife Park also has a variety of programs that introduce you to the animals, like feeding shows and even a hilarious animal talk show, as well as a cafe that's perfect if you get hungry in the middle of the day. Make sure to stop by the shopping area to pick up some awesome souvenirs before you leave the park. Enjoy a day surrounded by Malaysia's unique flora and fauna at Langkawi Wildlife Park.
What is included in the tour
- Admission ticket to Langkawi Wildlife Park.
- Access to animal talk shows, feeding, and photo sessions.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Animal feed (RM6/pack, add on pack for RM5).
- Private tour guide at the zoo (RM20).
- Take photos of the animals relaxing and playing around in their natural habitat.
- Langkawi Wildlife Park has a variety of amenities, including the Brahminy Kite Cafe and even a shopping area.
- Get up close and personal with the animals by purchasing a bag of feed and giving them their favorite treats.
- Make sure to catch the various programs inside the park, including feeding and even an animal talk show.
- See more than 150 different species of animals and birds inside the 5.5-acre park.
- Daily, 8:30am-7:00pm (last admission 6:00pm)
- Pelican Feeding: 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Snake Fear Factor: 11:00am, 4:40pm
- Otter Feeding: 11:40am, 4:40pm