One of the largest aquariums in the country! Geared towards knowledge, education, and entertainment, the park is a must-visit for all nature lovers, as well as those who wish to obtain an understanding of life in the water. Check out the 4,000 different aquatic species as you explore the park that's almost six acres big, with facilities like the Seashell Display, the Koi Pond, and a new building that features the Tropical Rainforest, Temperate and Sub-Antarctic Ecosystems. See massive sea creatures like stingrays, groupers, and green turtles as you walk through the 15-meter long tunnel that houses 500,000 liters of seawater! Take photos of the adorable penguins playing around inside the "Penguinarium," which features a small tunnel where you can watch them swim. If you want to see more of the aquarium's fascinating creatures, you can also attend the feeding schedules and learn more about them as they show off for the trainers.
What is included in the tour
- Admission to Underwater World Langkawi
What is NOT included in the tour
- Tips or gratuities(optional)
- Enjoy a fun day out with a visit to Langkawi Underwater World, one of Malaysia's largest aquarium.
- Check out the 4,000 different species inside this massive park that stretches to almost six acres.
- See massive stingrays and giant green turtles as you walk along the 15-meter long underwater tunnel.
- Stop by the Penguinarium and take memorable snaps of the adorable penguins playing around.
- Daily: 10:00am-6:00pm
- Public and School Holidays: 9:30 am-6:30 pm
- Jalan Pantai Chenang, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia