Visit some of the most popular islands around Langkawi on this private or join-in boat hopping tour. Kick-off with a hotel pick up and head to Teluk Baru Jetty from where you will depart on your trip. Your first stop is at Pulau Dayang Bunting, the second largest island in Langkawi's cluster of 99 islands. Visit the island’s famous lake — Lake of the Pregnant Maiden: go for a swim, take part in paddleboarding or choose to relax at a natural catfish spa. Continue with eagle watching from the boat at Big Lions Island and complete the adventure with a stopover at Pulau Beras Basah (Wet Rice Island) where you will get to relax on the beach or take part in a variety of activities before heading back to the jetty and your hotel. Witness magnificent eagles, kings of the sky, feeding right before your eyes by professionals. Admire the Lake of the Pregnant Maiden - a mythical lake and unique hill shaped like a woman lying on her back.
What is included in the tour
- Join in a boat tour
- English speaking guide
- Life jacket
- Wet Rice Island visit (Beras Basah Island)
- Lake of the Pregnant Maiden visit (Pulau Dayang Bunting)
- Eagle watching at Big Lions Island (Pulau Singa Besar)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Bottled water
- Entrance fee to Tasik Dayang Bunting to be paid directly at the counter
- Visit Langkawi's popular islands on this exciting tour.
- Swim and snorkel in clear turquoise waters near Langkawi.
- Explore the most picturesque islands near Langkawi.
- Take part in a wide range of thrilling water activities on the island.
- 8:00 am/1:00 pm hotel pick up from your selected location to jetty
- Kuah area pick up will be directed Pekan Rabu jetty; Cenang area pick up will be directed to Teluk Baru jetty
- Depart for jetty
- Visit Pulau Dayang Bunting (Lake of the Pregnant Maiden)
- Swim at the lake or take part in paddle boating or the natural catfish spa at your own cost (approx. 40 minutes)
- Eagle watching from your boat at Pulau Singa Besar (Big Lions Island) (approx. 10 minutes)
- Visit Pulau Beras Basah (Wet Rice Island) to enjoy the scenic views of the sea and soft white sands
- Free and easy with optional activities available (approx. 1 hour)
- 12:30 pm/5:30 pm depart and drop off to the jetty and your hotel