Meet your guide at the Kubang Badak Jetty for a brief but thorough safety orientation before boarding your kayak and paddling along the coastal river to explore the mangrove forest. Unique species of flora and fauna, which have adapted to the ever-changing environment in this mangrove forest, are truly beautiful sights to behold. If you're lucky, you'll get to see some exotic animals such as the white-bellied sea eagles, brahminy kites, kingfishers, herons, mudskippers, fiddler crabs and monitor lizards, and otters. After a good 90 minutes of exploration, you'll get to savor a delightful home-cooked food with refreshments for lunch. With a full belly, you will be driven to a nearby jungle trail that leads to a secluded pool, where you can take a refreshing dip before concluding your adventure. A professional, English-speaking guide will take you to a secluded pool for a refreshing swim.
What is included in the tour
- Kayaks, paddles and life vests.
- Insurance provided by the operator.
- Local lunch.
- Bottled drinking water.
- English speaking guide.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Hotel Pick up and drop off.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Tips and gratuities (optional).
- Personal expenses.
- Experience the serene Kubang Badak river among the mangrove forest reserve.
- Get to see exotic plants and animals as you paddle through the coastal river.
- Take a refreshing swim at a secluded pool after a day of adventure kayaking.
- 10:30 am meet the guide at Kubang Badak Jetty.
- 11:00 am start kayaking adventure.
- 12:30 pm have lunch.
- 1:30 pm drive to the secluded pool.
- 2:30 pm end of the tour.