Just off the coast of Krabi at Ao Nang, the 4 Islands are the closest, easiest and cheapest way to get a true idea of what a tropical Island is. If you only visit one place in Krabi, then these Islands must be right there at the top of the list. The water at the Islands just has to be seen to be believed, on a sunny day, there is a bright turquoise ring of water around the Islands, which suddenly changes to a really deep ocean blue as the seafloor drops away to deeper water.
What is included in the tour
- Lunch & Snacks
- Fresh fruits
- Soft drinks
- Life jacket
- Snorkel equipment
- Experienced guide.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any other water activities
- Tips or gratuities
- Personal expenditure
- National Marine Park fee 400 Baht Adult ; 200 Baht Child
- Marvel in the beauty of the Krabi as you take in the crystal blue waters.
- Take photos with the background of the famous tall rock at Koh Poda.
- Explore and discover the secrets of the Krabi Islands when you book.
- The water in the Islands just has to be seen to be believed.
09.30-09:45 a.m. Pick up from the hotel.
10.30 am.: Depart from Nopparat Thara Beach.
- Tub Island: Relaxing the white sandy linkage between Tap Island and Chicken Island at low tide.
- Poda Island: Relax for sunbathing.*
- Pranang Cave: Visit Phra Nang Cave to learn history which is the sacred image for the local people.
- 12.30 pm. Chicken Island - Enjoy swimming & snorkeling among coral reef and Fishes and Lunchtime
- 15.00 pm Arrive Ao nang Beach and Transfer back to the hotel
What to bring
- Beach towel
- Plastic/waterproof bag
- Swimming suite
The company will take a right to change the program for suitable and also can be changed subjected to the weather without prior notice.
- Please book 1 day before the due date.