Just off the coast of Krabi at Ao Nang, the 4 Islands are the closest, easiest and cheapest way to get a true idea of what a tropical Island is. If you only visit one place in Krabi, then these Islands must be right there at the top of the list. The water at the Islands just has to be seen to be believed, on a sunny day, there is a bright turquoise ring of water around the Islands, which suddenly changes to a really deep ocean blue as the seafloor drops away to deeper water.
What is included in the tour
- Join in tour
- Longtail boat ride
- Lunch box
- Soft drinks (on the speedboat only) : Click here for speedboat tour
- Life jackets rental
- Snorkeling gear rental
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any other water activities
- Tips or gratuities
- Personal expenditure
- National Marine Park fee*
*You can choose to book the National Park fee upon checkout or prepare cash to pay the operator on site
- There is a bright turquoise ring of water around the Islands.
You can see changes to a really deep ocean blue as the seafloor drops away to deeper water.
- A popular location for excellent snorkeling the marine life here will amaze.
- 08:15 hrs - 08.45 hrs
- Pick up from the hotel.
- 10:30 hrs
- Depart from Nopparat Thara Beach.
- Chicken Island: Enjoy swimming & snorkelling among coral reef and Fishes.
- *Si Island: Popular location for excellent snorkeling the marine life here will amaze.
- *Tub Island: Relaxing the white sandy linkage between Tap Island and Chicken Island during low tide.
- *Poda Island: Enjoy sunbathing and sea sports.
- *Railay Beach: Lunchtime at Restaurant at Railay Beach.
- *Pranang Cave: Visit Phra Nang Cave to learn history which is the sacred image for the local people.
- 15:00 hrs Arrive at Ao-nang Beach and Transfer back to the hotel.