KidZania Singapore offers children real-life experiences through role-play activities in the kid-sized city. Children can learn to pilot an airplane, perform surgery or whip up a meal as a chef. Singapore is a city with lots to offer to its visitors: from museums to nightlife and nature hikes, the city has it all. But what if you are traveling with family and don't want the little ones to miss out on all the fun? Well then, KidZania Singapore is just the right place. This unique theme park located on Sentosa Island lets kids try out different roles from firefighters and policemen to shop owners and chefs! With KidZania Singapore tickets, a fun day awaits in a wonderfully educational environment for both kids and parents.
What is included in the tour
- Admission ticket to KidZania Singapore (one time entry)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Sentosa Island Admission
- Children can learn to pilot an airplane, perform surgery or whip up a meal as a chef.
- Let your kids experience any profession for a day in the fun environment of Kidzania.
- KidZania Singapore offers children real-life experiences through role-play activities in the kid-sized city.
- The environment of fun and interactive learning is a great educational experience.
- KidZania Singapore: 10:00am-6:00pm, daily
- Child ticket: Age 3-17
- Senior ticket: Age 60+
- Entry to KidZania Singapore is subject to the park capacity
- Adults entering KidZania Singapore must be accompanied by a child
- An adult aged 18+ must be present for the admission of any child regardless of age into KidZania Singapore
- Children aged below 8 years old must be accompanied by a person of at least 18 years of age to enter KidZania Singapore