Trip Description: Khao Sok Day Tours, Jungle Safari: Available from Phuket, Khao Lak or Krabi to Khao Sok National Park almost every day. Why not take time out to explore the forest and get close to nature? Activities include an elephant trekking in the jungle and canoeing down the Sok River. Perfect for the whole family. Fun and educational at the same time. Canoe silently down the Sok river in a stable canoe paddled by an experienced guide.
*Remark: Travel throughout the year but should check weather reports before traveling.
What is included in the tour
- Transfer from your resort
- English speaking tour guide
- Elephant riding
- Canoeing or bamboo rafting
- National park fee
(Free) Patong, Karon, Kata, Bang Tao, Boat Lagoon, Chalong, Kalim Beach, Kamala, Laguna, Layan, Royal Phuket Marina, Surin, Tri Trang
What is NOT included in the tour
- Tips/ Gratitude
- Personal Expense
- Other services not mentioned in programme.
- Enjoy breathtaking sights of the Khao Sok rainforest from a scenic viewpoint.
- Canoe silently down the Sok river in a stable canoe paddled by an experienced guide.
- Discover the beauty of Khao Sok National Park on a full-day tour from Phuket.
- you'll get to take a dip into the pools together with the gentle creatures and join them as they bathe.
Pick up form your hotel, Sightseeing along the way
Coffee break in a restaurant at Khao Lak View Point.
Visit Tsunami Museum.
Arrive at Khao Sok for an exciting elephant trekking (1 hr.) The trek will take you through a tropical rain forest to a majestic waterfall.
Stop at Khao Sok scenic viewpoint.
Visit Monkey Cave temple
Lunch in the jungle camp restaurant by Khao Sok river.
Canoeing or bamboo rafting (60 min) down Khao Sok river to watch animals and limestone mountains.
Departure from Khao Sok.
Arrive at you hotel.