Get to know the area of Khao Lak better as this temple tour will take you to cultural, metaphysical, visual, and auditory enlightenment of Thailand’s devotional practices. Your first temple stop would be the majestic Dragon Cave Temple. Be in awe of the limestone cave composing the temple and see local herbal medicines crafted by residential monks to help lower one’s blood cholesterol level. After seeing the Dragon Cave, make your way to Bang Rieng Pagoda Temple that showcases the fusion of Thai, Chinese, and Jedi temple styles into one. Witness a breathtaking view of the whole town as the temple is built on the mountain - also, don’t miss the chance to catch a glimpse of the Buddha tooth shrine. Before going to your last temple, replenish your energy by indulging in a sumptuous Thai lunch at a local restaurant.
What is included in the tour
- English speaking tour guide
- Round trip hotel transfers in an air-conditioned minivan (selected areas only)
- All taxes and services fees
What is NOT included in the tour
- Other personal expenses
- Transfer services outside the service area
- Tips/gratuities (optional)
- Find solace inside the limestone interiors composing the Dragon Cave Temple
- Bask in the picturesque views atop the Bang Rieng Pagoda Temple showcasing Thai, Chinese, and Jedi designs.
- Witness the grandeur of the golden reclining Buddha as you step foot inside Suwankuha Temple.
- Take on spiritual experience in Khao Lak by visiting 3 of its most important Buddhist temples.
- Please note: The itinerary is approximate may be subject to change depending on weather or traffic conditions of the day
- 7:30 am hotel pick up
- 10:30 am visit Dragon Cave Temple
- 11:30 am visit Bang Rieng Pagoda Temple
- 1:00 pm lunch at a local restaurant
- 2:30 pm visit Suwankuha Temple
- 5:00 pm return to Khao Lak, hotel drop off
- Takua Pa District, Phang-nga, Thailand
What To Bring:
- Sun cap
- Child ticket: Age 2-11
- Adult ticket: Age 12+
- Child age 0-1 may travel free of charge
- Kindly indicate your dietary preferences at the checkout page