A night trek up Mount Kalsubai is sure to get any nature lover and adventure-seeker thrilled beyond belief. The mountain is the highest point in the state (it’s not called the “Everest of Maharashtra for nothing) and is located in the Western Ghats of Maharashtra. The trek up is considered moderate-grade, so even though it won’t be too challenging for a beginner, be sure to pack slip-resistant footwear and torches. Don’t worry too much, though, because first aid will be there to make sure that everyone is safe and sound. Hop on the round trip transfer from Kasara Station in Mumbai to begin your adventure in Kalsubai! The journey begins at Barigaon, a village resting at the base of the mountain. Book now for a unique experience that no nature lover and trekker should miss.
What is included in the tour
- Vegetarian breakfast (day 2)
- Round-trip transfers from Kasara to Kalsubai
- Safety and first aid
- Bhatakna charge (trekking fee)
- English-speaking tour guide
What is NOT included in the tour
- Train tickets (INR10)
- Extra meals and beverages
- Water bottles
- Hop on the round trip transfer from Kasara Station in Mumbai to begin your adventure in Kalsubai.
- Don’t worry too much, though, because first aid will be there to make sure that everyone is safe and sound.
- Take on the challenge to trek up Kalsubai Peak, the highest peak in Maharashtra, at night.
- You'll start braving the climb up this famous mountain with your guide and group.
- 11:15pm meet up at Kasara Station ticket counter
- 11:30 pm board the privately booked vehicles, then head to Bari where the trek starts
- 12:00am reach Barigaon village and catch beautiful glimpses of Kalsubai's peak
- Gear up, pack your bags and pull out your torches. Enjoy your climb to the top
- 2:00 am reach Kalsubai Temple and enjoy the beautiful sunrise. You get a beautiful view of Bhandardara's Arthur Lake from the summit
- Reach the summit, and get a view of the surroundings you climbed through earlier that night
- Grab a quick breakfast on the mountaintop
- 11:00 am trek back down to the base village
- 11:30 am head back to Kasara Station
Meet Up Information:
- Please arrive at the meetup location on time. No refunds will be issued for latecomers and no-shows
- Meet up time: 11:15pm
- Location: Kasara Station
- Address: Kasara, Thane - 421602