A thrilling world of Thai folklore and mythology will open its doors to you all by watching the KAAN Show in Pattaya, the first of its kind in Thailand! Book your KAAN Show ticket and choose either a Sky, Cloud, Ocean, or Star seat – wherever you are, you'll find yourself at the edge of your seat as you witness a groundbreaking show that combines stunts and dance sequences with audiovisual technology. Breathtaking theatrical performance of some of Thailand's most famous literary stories awaits you: from Ramayana, Prince Apai Mani, Krai Thong, and more! Go on an epic adventure and enjoy the cinematic and theatric wonders of the KAAN Show.
What is included in the tour
- 1 Sky Seat ticket for admission to the KAAN Show
What is NOT included in the tour
- Air-conditioned shared transfers (optional)
- 5 Thai novels through live-action with state of the art "4D High Definition Projection Mapping".
- Be amazed with the blending of technology and human performance that create a fantastic show.
- Choose your preferred seat in the Sky, Cloud, Ocean or Star zone.
- 7:30 pm, daily staring 1 Jan 2020
- Theatre doors open 30 minutes before showtime
- SINGHA D’LUCK Cinematic Theatre, 168/8 Moo12 Thepprasit Rd., Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi, Thailand 20260