Ujjain is one of those divine lands in Madhya Pradesh where you not just feel the peace but also sink in the divinity that calms your soul from within. This city is considered the Greenwich of India, with the first meridian of longitude passing through it. Ujjain is known as a temple city for its numerous temples from different eras, and the major attraction is Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga. Some more temples to visit in Ujjain are Harsiddhi temple, Gopal temple, Chintaman Ganesh temple, Chardham temple, Mangalnath temple, Bada Ganpati temple, Navagraha temple, and Kal Bhairav temple. At Kal Bhairav temple, the devotees offer liquor to the deity as Prashad. The world's largest religious gathering, Simhastha (Kumbh Mela), is held on the banks of the Shipra river once every 12 years which is the maximum visited place in Ujjain.
What is included in the tour
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax, and Fuel charges
- Tea/Coffee Kettle in the Room
- Sightseeing by private car
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included
What is NOT included in the tour
- Camera fee
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- 5% GST
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses are caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances, etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- All personal expenses
- Sound & Light Shows
- Enjoy boat ride in the holy river Narmada
- You may also attend Bhasmaarti at Mahakaleshwar Temple.
- Visit other temples and ashrams of Ujjain including Sandipani Ashram, Chousat Yogini, and many more.
Day 1 - Drive to Ujjain And Local Sightseeing
- On arrival at Indore airport/ Indore railway station meet our representative who will be there to greet you. Then we will drive Indore to Ujjain. On arrival Ujjain check-in to the hotel. Visit Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga Temple, a major attraction of Ujjain. Thereafter, visit other temples and ashrams of Ujjain including Sandipani Ashram, Chousat Yogini, Gopal Mandir, Bade Ganesh Ji, Harsiddhi Mandir, etc. in the evening, return back to the hotel for a relaxing overnight stay. Overnight stay in Ujjain.
Day 2 - Ujjain - Omkareshwar - ( 140 KM 4 Hrs)
- In the morning may also attend Bhasmaarti at Mahakaleshwar Temple. After breakfast leaves Ujjain and drive to Omkareshwar, which is about 4 hours journey. At Omkareshwar, visit its famous temples. Blessed with one of the Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva i.e. Mamaleshwar temple, Omkareshwar is one of the important pilgrim centers in India. Mamaleshwar temple is also known as Amareshwar temple and is nestled on the other side of the river. One needs to pass through a bridge called Mamaleshwar Setu to reach the temple. Thereafter, visit Varhdheshwar temple. Annapurna temple, Gouri Somnath temple, etc. You can also enjoy boat rides at ghats like Nagar Ghat, Abhay Ghat, etc. Overnight stay in Omkareshwar.
Day 3 - Omkareshwar-Indore ( 80 KM 3 Hrs )
- After breakfast, enjoy a boat ride in the holy river Narmada and proceed to Indore to board Air. If the plan permits, you may also visit Maheshwar a holy city on Narmada.