Get the chance to hand feed and learn about birds such as flamingos, ostriches, pelicans, lorikeets, and more. Discover a collection of over 5,000 colorful birds from 400 species, across over 20.2 hectares of exploratory landscapes, naturalistic environments, and giant walk-in aviaries. You'll get to enjoy close-up interactions with the feathered residents at feeding sessions, and be impressed by entertaining antics at daily shows. Indulge in a sumptuous Asian buffet lunch in the company of talented parrots, and splash in some water fun at the wet playground. This sanctuary sure makes for an exciting day out for the whole family.
What is included in the tour
- Entry to Jurong Bird Park
- Tram ride (hop on hop off)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal Expenses
- Visit the largest bird park in Asia, Jurong Bird Park for an entrancing bird-watching experience
- Meet and interact with thousands of birds at Asia's largest bird paradise.
- You'll get to enjoy close-up interactions with the feathered residents at feeding sessions.
- Get the chance to hand feed and learn about birds such as flamingos, ostriches, pelicans, lorikeets, and more.
- 8:30am-6:00pm, daily
Birdz of Play
- Dry-play area: 8:30am-6:00pm
- Wet-play area: 11:00am-5:30pm (weekdays), 9:00am-5:30pm (school holidays, public holidays, and weekends
- Children aged 0-2 can enter for free
- Child ticket: Age 3-12
- Free WiFi is available throughout the whole park
- Tickets cannot be used by Singaporean passport holders and are only valid for use by tourists