There is something truly special about Jogini Waterfalls that captures the heart and spirit of those who have gone to see it. Nearly 3km away from Vashisht Temple in Manali, this sacred waterfall is frequently visited by locals and tourists alike. From Manali, you will begin your trek with your guide who will help you find your way. In an hour and a half of trekking through the beautiful greenery and foliage of the forest, you’ll see the cascading waters falling from above. From the moment you reach the waterfall, you’ll see its dark stones and misting water, falling over the shrines down below, you will get the sense of why the locals value these waterfalls so dearly and consider it a sacred place. You can spend some time here to rest, relax, take photographs, before making your way back to Manali.
What is included in the tour
- Join in trek
- English speaking trekking guide (speaks basic English)
- Light snack for lunch
What is NOT included in the tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Insurance provided by operator
- Alcoholic beverages
- Any other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuties (optional)
- Marvel at the breathtaking views of Jogini Falls.
- Trek through majestic forests.
- Head back to town with a visit to Vashisht Temple.
- Your way will lead you 3km out of Manali.
- The renowned hot waters of the springs offer numerous health benefits.
- 10:00am the activity begins after your arrival at Bahang Village
- Begin the trek to Jogini falls, which is about 3 km from the start point and will take about 1–1.5 hours
- 11:30 am approximate, you reach the sight of the cascading waterfall and let it relieve your exhaustion on the trek
- Spend some time and take pictures here before you return to Manali through Vashisth Temple through the forest
- 2:00 pm approx. conclude your trek at Bahang Village
Meet Up Information:
- Time: 9:00am
- Location: Bahang Village, Manali