Get a chance to visit the aquatic creatures living in the Karwar Fish Aquarium. Witness nature's beauty with convenient round trip transfers from hotels in Goa. Go on a day tour to see the marvelous Jog Falls. Marvel at the second-highest waterfall in all of India, whose waters come 292 meters above from the Sharavathi River. It is unique because of how it falls directly down instead of streaming onto rocks as most waterfalls do, making for quite a powerful surge. Admire its beauty and stand before its roaring grandeur. Cap off this marvelous day by heading to the Karwar Fish Aquarium where you can see and learn about the exotic and beautiful aquatic creatures living here.
What is included in the tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver cum guide
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals and beverages
- Admission to Karwar Fish Aquarium
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Get panoramic views of the beautiful Jog Falls, India's second-largest waterfalls.
- Get a chance to visit the aquatic creatures living in the Karwar Fish Aquarium.
- Be mesmerized by the waterfalls' roaring brilliance.
- Cap off this marvelous day by heading to the Karwar Fish Aquarium.
- 6:00am pick up from hotel
- Have breakfast at a local restaurant (at own expense)
- Travel to Jog Falls (approximately 5 hours and 30 minutes)
- Have lunch at a local restaurant (at own expense)
- Explore the Karwar Fish Aquarium
- 8:00 pm drop off at the hotel, end of the tour
What To Wear:
- Walking shoes
What To Bring:
- Extra clothes